Sunday, November 25, 2012

It Is Official... We Have a Store Front

It is official, we have a store front. Not only have we rented a cute little log and rustic store front in Nashville Indiana for our fabric/quilt/primitive decor store, we leased it for 2 years. Now that took a bit of faith, but it feels right.
Feeling right means that I believe that God has placed this on my heart, that it is not just me wanting this. I think He has great plans for how this shop will touch others and how I can use it to benefit those interested in these skills and hobbies.
So.... pictures to follow soon of both the outside and the inside. Fabric is ordered, patterns are ordered, and I have a couple of talented young women who want to share their love of primitive decor and their talent at crafting to make items for others. Together I hope the shop offers great unique and one of a kind products but also I hope to have published patterns and stories around the wonders of our little shop. Stay tuned.

Opening December 2012- God gets the Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment