Sunday, January 20, 2013

New Facebook page coming

Facebook is an important way to share your business so I am getting on board with Primitive Spirit. I will be designing my page for the shop and sharing the link here soon. Hopefully with more exposure the shop will attract more visitors but not only that, it will give me a way to reach out to those who love to sew and share their talents giving handcrafted items to children with illness.

Stay tuned for more great ideas coming....

Pillowcase project
Quilts for Kids project to support Quilts for Kids organization
Patterns and thoughts from Brown County
Sale items
Recipes and how you can be part of a cookbook from Primitive Spirit

My prayer is to keep God at the center of any and all ideas that come. With God all things are possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment