Saturday, March 23, 2013

Butterfly lighted house and Bunnies for Spring

We have one of a kind primitive decorations and original patterns designed here at Primitive Spirit for your spring decor.  A new butterfly lighted house makes the perfect addition to a shelf or table and one or two bunnies sit pretty in a spring bowl.

We are having so much fun finding just the right primitive candles and tarts, designing new stuffed critters, and cutting fat quarters, 1/2 yards, and yard pieces of our new arrivals for fall. And I am finding time to try a pattern or two for samples at the shop too.

I thank God every day that I am blessed to spend time doing what I love, playing with fabric. What are you blessed to do be doing with your time?

My Easter prayer for each of you is that you are blessed to be doing at least one thing that you enjoy and that you find joy in all the other things you do because of need.

No comments:

Post a Comment