Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Quilters Are Wonderful

Quilters are wonderful people and Dave and I have met so many in the few months we have opened Primitive Spirit. Yesterday I met women from the Marion quilters guild. They shopped and then invited me to their hotel to view their work in progress and let me tell you, there are some very talented quilters in the group. I loved seeing what others are working on and it points out to me that I am a lover of fabric more than I am a talented quilter. These women were making marvelous quilts and projects and I was in awe.

I have learned that quilters:

  • love to share
  • love to work on new projects
  • love fabric
  • love color
  • love making lasting friendships
  • love making quilts with memories
  • love new quilting tools
  • love family
  • and enrich our lives with what they love to do. 
Hope to see more quilters in the shop and please feel free to share your pictures of the quilts you love to make.

Coming soon: 
DAY RETREATS for quilting, sewing, crafting, scrap-booking, Look for more information coming soon for our Cabin Retreats. 

No comments:

Post a Comment